Everyone in the world toils night and day to ensure that each of his or her dreams come true. Everyone wishes to live a peaceful, content, and comfortable life from whatever he or she is earning. One of the commonest dreams is the dream of buying a house. A person feels independent and satisfied if his or her money and earnings are spent to fulfil dreams and wishes. Buying a house is one of the most difficult tasks. Not because of the complexities or the exhausting process of finding a perfect house, but because it needs a lot of money at once and takes a lifetime of savings to make this dream come true. Not many people in life are successful enough to accomplish this dream. A few wise, planned, and determined people are only able to do this herculean task. Although, the current facilities of home loans and the banking world make it very easy to do so, the completion of home loans and the home getting completely owned by the person takes a lot of time. Only a few area able to complete the long loan term and have the house in their name. It even happens that people take loans and advances but then their family successors have to carry forward that burden as the person has stopped working. This creates a lag in the working and the successors have to first get rid of the loan in order to gain full ownership. It is very inconvenient and cumbersome if not planned wisely.
Kolkata is a very popular city; people call it the city of joy because of its exuberance and effervescence. It is one of the metro cities in India and it is the capital of the mighty eastern state of India known as West Bengal. It has been an important city since the British times. It served as a trade port and administrative center during their times. Currently, it is one of the most developed and advanced cities in India. It has the oldest metro trains and has the world famous trams. Economically, it is very well settled and a good contributor to the Indian economy. It has some of the best companies in India. It also has some of the finest colleges and school in India, which makes it the perfect destination for the curious pupils. This all round development is the reason that more and more people are coming to Kolkata and settling. This has given rise to the real estate sector. More and more people are buying houses in Kolkata then taking a 1BHK for rent in Kolkata. There various reasons for it, some of them are:-
- Appreciation: – the best thing about real estate in the current scenario is the price rise. A propertys value almost is doubled in 4-5 years. This is one of the finest reasons to invest and buy a house right now!
- Renting vs. owning: – well, a person saves a lot of money if he or she owns the house then simply renting it. People who live on rent give money to stay and an additional refundable amount as security deposit. As compared to buying, the money spent in renting never gives returns. This is one of the reasons why people are taking more of loans rather than taking a 1BHK for rent in Kolkata.
- Full ownership: – one can make changes and renovate the place if he or she wants to add to the value of the property. The ownership also gives the liberty to sell the house whenever they wish to!
- Usage: – one can use the property or the house in the way he or she wants. If a person has rented a house, he or she can only reside or do the business as stated in the agreement. If the person owns the property, he or she can make the best use of it according to their choice. A person can also use their residential property to run business. Many handicrafts and small firms run their business from homes itself!
- Renting – a person can even rent the house if it is not in use! This would create an additional income to the family! People buy houses and then put their 1BHK for rent in Kolkata! This leads to a regular flow of income!
- Mortgage: – a person can mortgage the house if he or she is in crisis or needs money for some reason. The ownership gives the full liberty to whatsoever one may wish to and without anyones permission!
- Wealth multiplication: – the home works like an asset whose value would keep on increasing and this would add to the wealth of the person!
Thus, the above are the benefits of home ownership! Therefore, buy a house and enjoy the above benefits securing a bright future!