Backlinking is important, but what has become even more important in the past few years is the relationship you build with your readers. It is no secret that one of the most important search engine algorithms is „popularity”. Google, for example,considers that the more popular a site is, the more likely it is for it to have high-quality content. Moreover, having a strong reputation is a key-quality in the world of SEO. In order to „reach the people” you will need at least one strong social media profile. Today we will be talking about how to optimize your Google+ account. Most search agencies agree that connecting with your audience is very important if you want to make your web-page grow.
Let’s start with some tips that are applicable to every social media platform.
- Upload photos with your name and keywords in the file-name in order to make it look better to the search engine. This option can be used only for certain networks.
- Be active! There’s no better way to gather likes, subscribers or followers than by being active. Just like blogs post regular articles, so should you public regular updates about your work.
- Engage with your virtual family. Although it doesn’t matter much for SEO value, you should do it in order to become more credible.
These are some great tricks for overall social media strategy, however every platform has specific features, which provide further possibilities for specialists.
Here are the best tips to optimizing your Google+ account.
- First of all, Google+ is all about personal branding. Secondly, this social media platform is recommended only to bloggers and freelancers who use their real names. Thirdly, the community is very professional, and every person you add in your circle is extremely valuable.
- The Meta Description is one of the best ways to promote yourself because, on the search engine, it will show your name, occupation, headline, first employer, and a short description. In other words you will have to introduce yourself in a unique way. Write something that people will not forget.
- Although we aren’t 100% certain, from what we could tell, the links included in the introduction are „dofollow”, so don’t miss the chance to anchor some keywords. „Dofollow” links are special kinds of links which are search engine friendly because they let crawlers access them. They can be transferred to pictures and text.
All in all, the benefits of SEO optimized social media profiles are clear. Not only do they help you with personal branding, but they will also attract readers.